Papelosophie Brand and www.papelosophie.com website belongs to Silvia Daniela Chiran and is referred in the following document as Papelosophie.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Papelosophie collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, identity document number, delivery address etc.);
- Information you provide to us to be used for the customization of the products and services we offer (information for the invitation card, guest names, addresses etc.).
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us and request a quote or place an order for any of our products and services;
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
Papelosophie collects your data so that we can:
- Prepare the invoice and contract for the services requested;
- Process your order and communicate the evolution and status of your order;
- Customize the products you purchase;
- Handle the production and delivery process for your orders.
Papelosophie might use the products we create for you for marketing purposes (ex. product samples delivered to potential clients or for styled shoots, photos of the products published on social media platforms) but all the sensitive personal data will be digitally or physically anonymized before doing so.
Papelosophie might share your data with our partner companies so that they are able to process the services that we outsource.
- Printing Companies – we outsource the printing service to different Printing Companies and they will receive the design documents to be printed together with any personal information those design documents might contain;
- Courier Companies – for delivering your orders;
- Accounting companies – the company that holds out accounting will receive a copy of the invoices we make;
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Papelosophie securely stores your data on password protected servers or devices.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Papelosophie would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Papelosophie for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Papelosophie correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Papelosophie to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Papelosophie erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Papelosophie restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Papelosophie’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Papelosophie transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Advertising – Papelosophie uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Papelosophie sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US